【ADJUSTABLE CHAIR】This office chair comes with an SGS-certified safe-to-use gas lift, 10cm lifting range to meet the needs of people of different heights. It also supports rocking motion tilt, the reclining function of 90-115 °which allows you to relax yourselves. Most suitable for 150-180cm people with a maximum load of 150kg.
【SPACE SAVING】This ergonomic desk mesh chair is built with flexible armrests (can be folded up 90°), which means when you don’t want to use them, you can flip the arms up and put the chair under the desk for saving space.
【COMFORTABLE & DURABLE MATERIAL】The seat with high-density thick foam which has good elasticity that is difficult to deform to keep comfortable for long hours. Sturdy 5-star base and thickened nylon smooth-rolling casters for great stability and mobility to help promote a more comfortable seated position, and won’t scrape or scratch flooring surfaces.
【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】The design of the curved backrest fits the shape of the human body line, with the adjustable lumbar support, which will give your back strong support. And the thick padded back & seat also can relieve the hip pressure to take this chair to the next level of comfort.
【EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE】Customer satisfaction has always been our pursuit, if you encounter any problem while using it, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
(Black) Ergonomic Office Desk Chair with 360° Rotation Seat Description
Relax while working in this ergonomic office chair with flip-up armrests, a breathable woven mesh back, and a padded mesh seat. The rolling wheels ensure easy movement, while the tilting, lumbar support helps enhance your comfort.
Material:high-density thick foam
● Ergonomically designed backrest, soft and comfortable
● High rebound sponge cushion, good air permeability, not easy to deform
● Sturdy & high-quality casters that move smoothly
● The height of the seat can be adjusted to suit you at any time
● With a back tilt function, you can swing back and relax after a busy workday
● Flip-up armrests enable your body to be closer to the table when working to effectively reduce the pressure of the body on the lumbar spine.